Successful project management considers effective solutions at all phases of the project. We are a leading advisory firm in the area of project management. Our Experts are ready to provide expert assistance and professional support to your projects, in any stage your project is, including:
- Idea Generation and Project Initiation
- Project Planning and Research
- Project Execution or Implementation
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Project Closing and Evaluation
- Project Documentation Support and Advisory
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Project Management Ethics
At PMA we all strictly follow the ethical norms and standards.
Balanced and well defined project management is one of the key activities every project needs.
Our experts are professional and committed to deliver success to your projects. Every expert is specialized in specific area of activity.
Project Cost Optimization
Through the use of our knowledge and experience we will do our best to optimize the project budget and increase the profitability and efficiency of the project.
Our experience is our treasure. Investigation and analyzing of projects and programs we established a huge base of experience in all phases of projects from different industries.
Proper documentation of the project may prevent many negative risks occurring during and after project execution. We know how to do right documentation.
Range of Industries
Agriculture & Greenhouses
Manufacturing & Services
Hospitality & Tourism
Transport & Logistics Consulting
Retail and Wholesale Trading, & Supply Chain
Healthcare & Medical Services
Regional and Social Development Programs
Hi-Tech Projects & Startups
Infrastructure, Construction & Landscaping
Energy & Natural Resources
Textile & Cloths Manufacturing
Science & Research
More about Project Management
Every business has strategic goals and the projects initiated by them are for advancing those goals. Good project management ensures that the goals of projects closely align with the strategic goals of the business.
Besides, project management is important because:
- it ensures what is being delivered, is right, and will deliver real value against the business opportunity.
- it ensures there’s a proper plan for executing on strategic goals.
- it brings leadership and direction to projects.
- it ensures proper expectations are set around what can be delivered, by when, and for how much.
- it ensures the quality of whatever is being delivered, consistently hits the mark.
- it ensures risks are properly managed and mitigated against to avoid becoming issues.
You can also find useful information in other sections of our web page.
In general, project crosses the following five phases:
- Monitoring and Controlling
Each phase of project has its specific management needs, and effective management can help you avoid difficulties and complications occurring during project realization and achieve all your project goals successfully.
We will go with you from project initiating to closing phases.
According to Project Management Institute, management knowledge draws on ten areas. We will find proper solutions for each of these areas of your project. Here are the ten areas:
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Procurement management
- Human resources management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Stakeholder engagement management