After initiating your project most probably you will need some financing for making your project into life. There are different sources of project financing and each of them is specific and definite. To be successful in attracting financing for your project you may need some professional and technical knowledge, for instance, to be able to define the term-sheet, conduct effective negotiations in investors, understand the nature of your project financials.
We are experienced in this and are ready to share our experience with you.
“Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes, but no plans.” ~ Peter F. Drucker.
Range of Industries
Agriculture & Greenhouses
Manufacturing & Services
Hospitality & Tourism
Transport & Logistics Consulting
Retail and Wholesale Trading, & Supply Chain
Healthcare & Medical Services
Regional and Social Development Programs
Hi-Tech Projects & Startups
Infrastructure, Construction & Landscaping
Energy & Natural Resources
Textile & Cloths Manufacturing
Science & Research
More about Project Finance Advisory
After initiating your project most probably you will need sone financing for making your project into life. There are different sources of project financing and each of them is specific and definite. To be successful in attracting financing for your project you may need some professional and technical knowledge for defining the term-sheet, conduct effective negotiations in investors, understand the nature of your project finances.
We are experienced in this area and ready to share our experience with you.
Within our Project Finance Advisory service, we offer:
- Definition of the financial needs and the optimal financial structure of your project;
- Individual and tailor-made solutions and advisory for your project;
- Comprehensive financial planning, which touches all the aspects of your project;
- Sensitivity analysis to study the project’s financial standing in terms of changes of the main assumptions;
- Professional advisory and expert support for right decision making;
- Support in finding partners for financing of your project;
- Contact with the financing parties to propose the business initiative on your behalf;
- Assistance in the negotiation with investors and definition of the term-sheet;
- Coordination of the other involved advisors in the due diligence process;
- Assistance in the financial documentation process.
Sources of project financing are different and depend on the structuring of the project. Nowadays, there are many financial products and instruments of project financing. The list includes:
- Private debt, which is debt that is raised by investment banks.
- Bank debt, that includes project finance loans provided by commercial banks.
- Institutional Investors/Private Placement
- Capital Markets/Taxable Bonds
- Public debt, that is raised by the government under advisement of an investment bank or advisor.
- Capital Markets/Private Activity Bonds
- Government programs
- Equity financing, that is usually raised by private equity fund.
- Subordinated debt
- Shareholder loans
- Bridge loans
- Strategic and passive equity
In case you have all the necessary resources for financing your project by your own, we can help you with our experience in financial expertise and project management capacity to make your project budget spend effectively, planned vs. actual costs controlled properly.
In other words, every project needs to be managed in a way to be within budget and in time. Our Experts know how to do that.